Pedro Successfully Lose Weight By Walking Up To 234 Pounds

Lose Weight By Walking routine can have a positive impact on weight loss. As experienced by Pedro Gomez Jr. The 41-year-old man managed to cut weight as much as 106 kg with diligent on foot.


"I've been overweight since I was a school. School friends often mock me. This continued until I was 21 years old, at that time my weight had reached 300 pounds even. Heaviest weight I've ever experienced was 420 pounds, "Gomez said, as quoted by the Huffington Post.

Because of this condition, Gomez barely has a playmate. He also divert the sadness on food. Unfortunately the food was an option included in the category of unhealthy foods such as fried foods and fast food. When eating these foods also Gomez always choose the larger portion. No wonder the weight is increasingly uphill.

"Initially, the doctor advised me to undergo gastric bypass surgery, but after seeing my grandparents had an operation many times, I refuse to run any operation," said Gomez.

Decided not to perform surgery, Gomez attend Weight Watchers meetings and decided to live a healthy lifestyle program that can weigh down without surgery. He is optimistic that can weigh down. "The program taught me about healthy food and how to cook. I can still eat foods that I like, it's just that the portion should be reduced. I now prefer fruits, vegetables, whole grains, grilled chicken and salmon," he continued.

Besides eating, Gomez also powering a routine of exercise, starting with light exercises such as walking. But with weights around 420 pounds, he admitted quite difficult to move. Initially it only walk for 20 minutes on the treadmill and do a light swim in the pool. Initially he just using The Best Calorie Burner At Home. Gradually, Gomez added training portion and join the club softball.

"But then I get misfortune. I lost my grandmother, grandfather, mother, and my job. They who strengthens me over the years, so when they're no longer beside me, it seems difficult to extend all of them," said Gomez.

Can you lose weight by walking

At that time, the weight was gained back as much as 22 pounds since he became a lack of sleep and stress. But do not want to necessarily give up, he again tried to exercise regularly. However, this portion of his training time depends on how much time he has. "I am sure a lot of walking during the day. I multiply the walking portion As much as possible, if there is enough time, wherever I walk" he said.

With all these efforts, the weight managed to fall and now stands at 185 pounds. He should be proud of himself. Because despite many challenges, he was able to stick to its original destination, and now his life was much healthier.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2