Rayten Weight Down up to 46 Pounds in 3 Months with Egg Whites and Bananas

Daily food menu is considered very important to the success of weight loss. At least that is the principle Rayten Tiano diet (16). By applying a consistent diet, weight Rayten down 46 pounds in 3 months.

Rayten Diet up to 46 Pounds

In June 2013, I felt my body had reached the level of obesity. How could I not, with a 87 kg weight on my neck look fat buried with many. Not only that, my belly fat is also very bloated. That's when I decided on a diet to lose weight.



I did the diet is not easy, I do it with an extreme. In the morning, I only eat 2 egg whites and a banana. During the day, I just eat a serving of protein, can be in the form of fish or chicken breast.

Whatever the protein menu, which I certainly do not seek these foods processed by frying, but only by way of steamed or boiled. If indeed I 'm want to eat fried fish, then the fish can be fried but I do not use oil at all. I just rely on the natural oils out of the fish meat.

In the evening I used to only eat fruit or vegetables. Well, in between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I also used to eat a snack that is not too hungry. I eat regular snacks remain healthy foods such as fruits, such as bananas and apples.

I also exercise regularly. Every morning I usually go to the gym for a treadmill, approximately 20 minutes with interval training. So every 3 minutes I road with a speed of 6 km / h and for a further 2 minutes, I continue to run at a speed of 9.5 km / hour. After that I usually do additional cardio activities such as ladder steps, mountain climb, squats, etc.

Once done with the cardio workout, I continue with the activity of lifting weights . Can with the help of exercise, it could be a barbell. I usually do this 2 or 3 days. Every day I also cycled around the complex for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours to get rid of the extra calories.

Although at first it feels heavy to get used to eating like this , but after a week the results can be seen . In the first week of the diet, I lost weight 36 pounds. Then after 3 months, my weight loss reached 46 pounds.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2