Mocked By her Students as her broke a seat : Lucy weight lose up to 83 Pounds

Lucy weight lose up to 83 Pounds.  Although the new 23 years old, Lucy Miller already has a weight of 238 pounds and be a laughing stock of her students. The climax was when she was sitting in a small chair in her classroom. As though it would not hold the body burden Miller, the chair broke and She became the laughing stock of the whole class.


Lucy weight lose up to 83 Pounds

"When I felt the leg of the chair broke, I was so embarrassed. Moment I sat down on the floor and I heard one student say that I was too heavy for the seat," said Miller, as quoted by the Daily Mail.



Her student was still 5 years old, but the words were made Miller realized that she can not continue to live like that. "I got up and tried to pretend like nothing was happening. But I left the school that day with a determination to do something to reduce my weight," she continued.

Women who come from Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancs, was admitted her weight is growing since become a primary school teacher. In a family that also with higher weight, making Miller not so concerned with body fat. All members of the family are already familiar with a variety of sweet snack after dinner.

However, after destroying her own seat in class, then Miller joined the Cambridge Weight Plan and within 6 months she had succeeded in reducing weight 83 Pounds.

"I have tried a variety of diets before and never succeeded. But this time is different, my spirit is so great. It's Hard at first, but because of my weight bit by bit decreased, I would have a lot more energy to try again," said Miller.

In the program, she was required to change her diet with emphasis on eating chicken and vegetables. In addition, she also routinely perform a variety of exercises every day. Not always pleasant, Miller felt some times difficult at practice because she was short of breath.

But whenever she felt tired and wanted to give up, she remembered her parents who also have problems of obesity and disease. Her father had a heart attack and her mother was diagnosed with high cholesterol. "I do not want to be like them," she concluded.

Now, Miller weights stabilized at 155 pounds and she admitted to having a greater energy to be able to walk, sit and play with her students.

"I'm very proud of myself for their success. I like the fact that now I can be a good role model for students.'s The best thing I've ever done, I am very happy," said Miller.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2